Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: How do I order replacement parts?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    Call the number on the bottom of the AG site.

    Toll-free 800-360-1861

    The person that answers should be able to order the replacements for you. But sometimes if you are looking for a replacement they can't find, you can ask to talk to customer service. They can do a deeper searches.

    Good luck. Please let us know the item you replaced and number if it is not on our replacement list. Tks.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah ... see, I'm putting in an order Friday, and thought I'd go ahead and see today if they had the part I wanted, since I'm bidding on an outfit on eBay.

    The part I gave the code for gets you the clogs for the Flower Power outfit. And yeah, they transfered me to CS because I asked about Nellie's mittens ... which aren't avalible (but I put it on the wish list, in case some little girl somewhere loses Nellie's mittens and needs them someday). It's not on your list.

  2. #12
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    GSOP-02 So I take it that this code is for the mittens then? Just double checking. Thanks!

    Never mind I just saw it was for the clogs to the flower power....hehehehe! Thanks for that code anyhow!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 21, 2006 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Sail-Away ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •